As we head into the summer season, Seadog Travels is busy expanding our services, developing our promotions, and enhancing our travel offerings to you. We are also planning special activities this summer as we continue to explore and reengage with the world. Take a look at our latest updates and get traveling with us:
- We’re updating our boating page to highlight more amazing boats — and greater variety of boats — that are for sale: Buy A Boat. Contact us with inquiries about any of these boats.
- We are now managing 8 Facebook Groups that provide specialized focus for our activities. Join our Facebook Page and join the group(s) that interest you the most! Topics include St. Lucia, the Florida Keys, The Bahamas, Maine, Luxury Cruises, Star Clippers, Sailboats and Powerboats, and Ocean Science & Conservation.
- Our WeFunder campaign continues. Join the team and invest in Seadog Travels: WeFunder Page for Seadog Travels.
- June is going to be EPIC! We head to San Diego and will go parasailing, get up-close-and-personal with whales and dolphins, and CEO Paul Hardersen will work to gain his first sailing accreditation through Harbor Sailboats in association with the American Sailing Association.
- The excitement continues in July as Dr. Hardersen goes to Orlando, Florida, to get his initial open scuba diving certification. This is in association with the Scuba Club Tucson.
Through all of this, the theme is: keep living! No matter how old you are, no matter where you are in your life, you can always take charge of your life, work to improve yourself, and work to make a difference in the world. That’s what Seadog Travels is all about — making a positive difference in the world. Join us and let’s git’r’done!