Happy Friday everyone and the first big weekend of summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Find below updates on travel, cruise sales, our epic 2023 Caribbean pirate sailing event, and more.
- Group discounts begin July 1! For any group of four or more people, save 10% on all Sailing Sojourns and Island & Coastal Adventures. This is great for family events, business travel, non-profits, and friends who want to get away and enjoy the world. This discount will never expire.
- The cruise industry is resuming some cruises this summer and there are an abundance of sales, discounts, and offers to get people back on the water. Explore sales from Star Clippers, Windstar Cruises, and more: https://seadogtravels.com/luxury-cruises.
- Attention all Pirates! Next week, we will be releasing our preliminary sail itinerary for our epic pirate-themed sail in the Bahamas in early 2023. Learn more: https://seadogtravels.com/sailing-sojourns.
- Love the Bahamas? We are partnering with Greater Inagua Island in the southern Bahamas to develop sustainable eco-tourism and to highlight the pristine beauty of the area. Learn more: https://seadogtravels.com/island-adventures.
- We are beginning work on developing our next Island & Coastal Adventure — this time to the Florida Keys! We are developing an 8-day, round-trip sail from Key Largo to Key West and back. Explore the Florida Keys like never before as we island-hop the Keys and live that coastal life on land and on the water!
- U.S. COVID-19 cases are now ranging from ~10,000 to 15,000 new cases daily. This is the lowest daily case rate since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020. About 46% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated. However, the delta variant of the virus continues to be a concern as the travel industry continues to anticipate a return to operations in the coming months. Sources: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu and https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations.
- Ready for adventure? Subscribe with the Pirates and join the crew: https://seadogtravels.com.